Last updated on November 27th, 2023 at 04:31 am
February – A Month of Festivals, Auspicious events and Celebration
February is the second month of the Gregorian calendar and has 28 days (29 in leap years), it’s a short month but packed with important events and festivals. In India, it marks the celebration of several important festivals, it is an auspicious time for farmers and students and it is also a month of love and celebration.
Kalnirnay Calendar February 2024
Events / Festivals in the month of February 2024 in the Kalnirnay Calendar 2024 are as follows –
- Swami Vivekanand Jayanti – 2nd February 2024
- Shashitala Ekadashi – Wednesday 6th February 2024
- Amavasya – Friday 9th February 2024 End at 08.02AM
- Ganesh Jayanti – 13th February 2024 (Shubh Divas)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Jayanti – 19th February 2024
- Jaya Ekadashi – 20th February 2024
- 23rd February 2024 – Sant Gadge Baba Jayanti
- Poornima Starts (Time – 9:29AM) – 24th February 2024 Saturday
- 26th February 2024 – Swatantra Veer Savarkar Punyatithi
- Marathi Bhasa Gaurav Din – 27th February 2024
- Sankasti Chaturthi – Wednesday 28th February 2024
- 28th February 2024 – National Science Day
Maha Shivratri – The Auspicious Festival of Lord Shiva
Maha Shivratri is celebrated on the 14th of February and it is considered as one of the most auspicious days for Hindu religion. It is the day when Lord Shiva is worshiped with great devotion and devotion.
Holi – The Festival of Colors and Joy
Holi is celebrated on the 28th of February, it is a festival of colors and joy. It is celebrated to mark the victory of good over evil and the arrival of spring.
Rabi Crop Season – An Auspicious Time for Farmers
February is also an important month for farmers as it marks the beginning of the Rabi crop season. It is considered as an auspicious time to sow crops and farmers start preparing their land for sowing.
New Academic Session and Board Exams – A Time for Students
February is also an important month for students as it marks the beginning of the new academic session and the start of board exams.